What We’re About
The Community Transformation Group (CTG) works to build relationships between residents and organizations to create solutions and strengthen community connections. With local government, nonprofit agencies, faith communities, businesses, and other groups as partners, Clifton residents of all ages are leading the conversation and setting the priorities for their community.
Clifton Commons Vision Plan: Currently, partners are creating and implementing a vision for safe and welcoming public spaces in Clifton. This vision will help inform planning, fundraising, and development in the area for years to come.
- Build public support for creating safe community spaces.
- Create clean and more livable neighborhoods.
- Diversify funding opportunities for large projects.
- Increase nearby access to valued services and resources for children, youth and families.
- Involve a broad cross-section of the community in collaborative planning and decision-making.